Thursday, May 20, 2010

Looking For Financial Answers


It wasn’t that long ago when I was in financial troubles. I was looking for ways to help get me out of debt fast. I had just bought a house with one of those no good sub-prime mortgage loans, and still have $20,000 of credit card debt that I was struggling to pay. My credit score was a mere 521, and things just looked bleak in term of the future for me and my family. I was at the end of my rope and did not know what to do. I continued to apply for and get credit cards to pay off the past due amounts of other cards.


I finally realized that something needed to change. And the fact of the matter was that I need to either file for bankruptcy or take ownership of the problem and get some help.


This blog is dedicated to those individuals that are looking for a means to provide free get me out of debt tips to help you get out of debt now. Financial stress is the main cause of marriage problems and divorce. I have used many of the calculators and ideas on this blog to eliminate a majority of my debt.


Here are some helpful links that can help

Free Debt Calculator

Debt Reduction Snowball Calculator

Free Mortgage Calculator


Personal Budget Information and Resources







No comments:

Post a Comment